NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2001 gts that has some bad seats in the front and rear. i want to go with racing seats in the front with a possible harness but i also want to take out the rear seat. not for any weight things but just remove the seats. does anyone know of a kit or a way to make the back seat be covered or at least look better without the seats there?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’d recommend just laying carpet anything other then that will be adding to much weight imo but if you don’t care about weight you could do a custom wood floor or something like that

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’d recommend just laying carpet anything other then that will be adding to much weight imo but if you don’t care about weight you could do a custom wood floor or something like that
do you know of anyone who makes some sort of metal to lay over and bolt to? or is carpet the way to go

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don’t believe so and anyone who had in the past no longer does so it would be impossible to find if you have a local metal fabrication shop in your area you could have them make you a metal floor that you could bolt in but I don’t think it’d be worth the money

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.