NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in an 02 red GT-S? I made a really stupid descision of driving under the influence and may have to sell my car... It has about 60k on it. interior is excellent, and I'd venture to say exactly like factory. Garage kept. Unfortunately the front lip and side fender are a little pressed up from a 2mph fender bender and the right side skirt is scratched (probably $600 total in damage). The car runs completely fantastic tho. Never any problems there, plus all oil changes were made on schedule. I'd like to sell it AS IS but if i have to part it out to get some extra cash i'll do it. Here's some stuff that comes with the car...
-TRD action package w/tail
-trd 3pt rear tower w/custom plastics
-twm short shifter
-megan front lower tie
-trd exhaust
-razo 1lb shift knob
-rod millen short ram intake w/heat shield
-hypermotive frot upper strut
I'll even throw in my Viper 791XV autostart alarm.

I'd like to get a little more than my dui fines so i'll start the car at $16,500
Let me know if there's even a chance of getting that much!!! Thanks a lot guys. I know you all make better descisions than I did!

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
id like the TRD exhaust, i have a perfectly good stock one to swwap out if you need one...and the TWM SS, and i have an OEM one also to swap...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm waiting for my court date to see how much money that I might owe. If it is a lot, I'll part it out. I think my court date is on the 29th of September tho so I might even have to close this thread for a while...

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Wear a suit to court.
Throw yourself on mercy of the court, let judge know you have been a good boy this is first stupid thing you did & hope he take it easy on ya.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Chris... said:
I'm waiting for my court date to see how much money that I might owe. If it is a lot, I'll part it out. I think my court date is on the 29th of September tho so I might even have to close this thread for a while...
You'll owe less than $2k for court fees and fines, if it's your first offense they'll let you pay off the fine within 6 months and place you on probation for a year and may suspened your license for a year also.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
^^^ what homie said. unless you hit someone or ran away from the cops, it shouldnt be more. 2nd offence should be a lil more than double. insurance shouldnt go up to high either, find out.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i believe i'm gonna get court fine of only $390 (out of a max of 1500). Then restricted licence, which means i can drive to and from work or school, for four to six months. Probation is ten years!!! There are a bunch of other fees and stuff too. Insurrance goes up $1,000 for three years! So that's three grand right there...I still don't know completely tho cuz i went to court once and they made me get an attourney. It couldn't hurt, but now my court date is late september, instead of late august like it originally was.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
ouch, well **** it man dont get insurance. type up a fake one, and be ****en carefull. usually when cops pull you over all they want to see is something that says your insured thats that. for registration just get one and dont do payments.

its ghetto, but when uncle sam is being a dick. we need to push our luck.

·
Registered
19 Posts
ouch...

sorry to heard that happened to you... well if you decide to part out your car, i'm interested in your trd kit

·
Registered
19 Posts
hear*

1 - 15 of 15 Posts