NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased this car with a full wrap on it. Everything was really rough and most of the aftermarket pets where damaged. Had car fully repainted and replaced a lot of parts. Decided I wanted to install all oem fit parts.

Still have a few things I need to complete the outside but almost done.

Trd elegante lip
Trd sport m sides
Trd rear
17x9 +35 rpf1 bronze
C one steering wheel
C one Ver 1 hood
Turbo kits.com kit
Aem ems4

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,889 Posts
Holy huge pics! :eek:mg: I had to download them just to conveniently see the entirety.

Very nice and unique look you have there. I don't think I have seen that exact front end combo before. The hood doesn't look like at all the C-One V1 to me though, it looks more like the Trial Japan hood actually.

Overall it looks very clean though, now it is just screaming out for a drop. It will look sooooo much finer lower. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry did this all from a phone so the pic look normal for me...

Will have to look it up but from what i know it's a ver 1.

Still needs coilovers I agree. Just shitty springs. All In good time. Won't go much lower not safe for roads here lol

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,889 Posts
Yeah, on my desktop screen I only see the left half of each pic.

The roads can't possibly be worse in your state than they are in the Pacific NW, and I am about 2" off the ground currently. LOL

Below is a pic showing the C-One V1 (top) and the C-One V2 (bottom). Obviously, the one you currently have is neither.

I still think yours is closer to the Trial hood, or something like it with that smooth look and integrated scoop.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It could be honestly just purchased it on nengun. It has no logos on it

·
Chilango
373 Posts
below is a pic showing the c-one v1 (top) and the c-one v2 (bottom). Obviously, the one you currently have is neither.

i still think yours is closer to the trial hood, or something like it with that smooth look and integrated scoop.
wrong

The top celica with the cheap ebay headlights has a wannabe copy of the C-One Ver. 2 hood with crappy fitment, and as far as I know Trial didn't make a hood...

Pictures of the C-One Ver. 1 and Ver. 2 Hood

·
Chilango
373 Posts
Also clean yellow celica... show&go:cheers:

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,889 Posts
The top celica with the cheap ebay headlights has a wannabe copy of the C-One Ver. 2 hood with crappy fitment, and as far as I know Trial didn't make a hood...

Well, evidently judging by the pics posted of the C-One catalog, this must be so. I always thought the first one was the V1... sorry for the misinformation Jordan.

However Jo$3... you happen to be wrong on the Trial hood. They did make one, I have seen one in person complete with manufacturers markings, and can confirm it exists.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well I'm glad we all got a little more education today

·
Klaatu barada nikto
1,889 Posts
So... what are the next plans for this car? I look forward to more pics.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well will be swapping to throttle cable from dbw. Then plan to finish the tune and get some dyno numbers. After that it will be a weekend car and will surely get more parts when they come for sale

1 - 13 of 13 Posts