NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking into dressing up my car a bit, and was wondering what all types of front lips/skirts there are for an '03+ Celica. I want to keep the original bumper, and have seen that there are groups like Greddy, Razzi, and I believe Extreme Dimensions that all offer what appear to be front lip body kits.

What do you have on your car, and which one would you recommend?

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Razzi doesn't make a front lip for the 03+ front bumper

·
Premium Member
2,027 Posts
Damn, I never saw that. Looks just like the 00-02 one I had. The only thing I hated about that lip was the middle fang looking thing. If it was straight instead of the fang, I would have kept it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm assuming that most of those attach directly onto the stock lip? Mine was kinda jacked up by a previous owner so it pitches down. Will that be an issue?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Damn, I never saw that. Looks just like the 00-02 one I had. The only thing I hated about that lip was the middle fang looking thing. If it was straight instead of the fang, I would have kept it
It's all good; it's been out forever, but nobody cares, so very little people actually knows they even existed.

This kit is fine, just the rear valance is a pain, since the exhaust is center mount, you have to buy their exhaust to make it work...

·
Registered
376 Posts
It's the European Dynamic pack lip. Available as a dealer option from Toyota. It was only stock on the UK GT model. Being oem the fitment is perfect. They can still be ordered at the dealership here for somewhere around 400 euros. The lip flows very nice with the dynamic skirts.

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's the European Dynamic pack lip. Available as a dealer option from Toyota. It was only stock on the UK GT model. Being oem the fitment is perfect. They can still be ordered at the dealership here for somewhere around 400 euros. The lip flows very nice with the dynamic skirts.

Hi all, i know it is a very old thread, but i am trying to get the front lip which was optional for Celica restyling in Europe (photo above) someone knows the Toyota code or maybe someone who has it as standard can me give his VIN? maybe it can still be ordered at the dealer but without a code or VIN I don't know what to look for

1 - 14 of 14 Posts