NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First is a sunroof from a 03 Celica. Glass is in very good shape just a few very minor scratches, and underneath has a usually rust spot. Easy fix, I put some rust stop on it, you just need to touch up a little bit.
$175 plus shipping to the lower 48 states

03 Tail lights, lenses are in very good shape and nice and glossy, with gaskets and harness. Right one has a couple of bugs that crawled into it lol. I'd recommend replacing the bulbs though.
$100 plus shipping to the lower 48 states

Tein H tech springs for 00-05 GT or GT-S. These lower the car .08 inches. A modest drop, low mileage on them has I went to coil overs.
$60 plus shipping to the lower 48 states

Strut replacement parts for the front, These where brought new a few years ago when installed springs, no tears or anything with the cut bump stops.
$25 shipped to the lower 48 states

Strut replacement parts for the rear, These where brought new a few years ago when installed springs, no tears or anything with the cut bump stops with the top hats.
$30 plus shipping to the lower 48 states

Horty 2zz plug cover, in pretty good shape, just some slight surface scratches.
$25 shipped to the lower 48 states

Passenger side airbag from my 2000 celica, changed dash and have no use for it. $35 plus shipping to the lower 48 states

Thanks for viewing, ask any questions.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.