NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
grocery getter
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
very good condition 03 stock taillights. selling for a friend. $115 shipped.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
i dont know what all you are on but you can get aftermarket tail lights for 65 dollars cheaper... good god i can get these for 50 bucks shipped!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,517 Posts
qt1ncelica said:
i dont know what all you are on but you can get aftermarket tail lights for 65 dollars cheaper... good god i can get these for 50 bucks shipped!!!
These are genuine toyota taillights that come factory on 2003+ Celica's. These are not poorly made aftermarket tails.
 

·
grocery getter
Joined
·
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
might be sold.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
evil eye said:
These are genuine toyota taillights that come factory on 2003+ Celica's. These are not poorly made aftermarket tails.
LMAO... if you go to ecelica.com you can find these for 50 bucks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
624 Posts
? i sold mine on ecelica for 140 shipped..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,884 Posts
Originally posted by qt1ncelica
LMAO... if you go to ecelica.com you can find these for 50 bucks
how come i didnt find those for 50 bucks? find me a set then.

smart ass. :bang: :bang::bang:

these tails usually go for $140+ used.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
177 Posts
i found another set for 85 SHIPPED.. now what??? thought so losers
booyaolian said:
how come i didnt find those for 50 bucks? find me a set then.

smart ass. :bang: :bang::bang:

these tails usually go for $140+ used.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
949 Posts
****in morons.. THESE ARE GOD DAMN NICE LIGHTS, unlike the ones on ecelica that make your car look like a rice rocket eclipse or honda. Ive seen these go for 140 shipped and i thought that was a steal.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top