NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I need an answer of this

who will win I need the true a celica gt-s vs 06 Civic Si because a fool said that he beat a celica gt-s before I said hell no but I want to know what my celica people think????????thanks :crazy2:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
i would figure drivers race..

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea I was think but celica gt-s it fast I ever seen the Si run the GT-S not yae?????

you guys think it a good run.......

·
Registered
179 Posts
Actually my mom has an SI and I have beaten 2 RSX S's. The GT-S driver would have to be way better than the SI driver. The new SI is insanely fast even tho it has less power and Torque than the type S.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
the 05 gts from what i've heard has a fuel cut off at 7800 instead of 8200 like the 00-01 gts. I think with equal drivers stock for stock, i think the si will still win by a bit. If its a 00-01 gts, it will be a drivers race.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
GTPhil said:
\The new SI is insanely fast.
AH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *GASP* AHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

:rofl:

·
Registered
20 Posts
My 04 GT-S 6 SPD could not keep up with my brother' 06 RSX-S 6 SPD stock vs stock. And his car was new so he was not even red line it. And with both of us in his car, he outran a stock 06 Civic SI by a car lenght by the end of third on a roll. The SI driver was alone. My brother's RSX has throttle cable rather than DBW even though the salesman said it was DBW. "Insanely fast" would not be a good word to describe a stock SI.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok now i agree with you people thanks I just hate 06RSX and 06SI CIVICs **** they talk lot of **** of my celica **** Im find a way to beat it.......

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
^^ ok you are the idiot for even thinking your celica is the sh*t, cause rsx and civic si do have the reason to think they can beat you, cause they probably will. Modded rsx are faster than our celicas. Unless you are a good driver, which i doubt, you wont beat any civic si or rsx-s. BTW since you seem to be new, really get to learn how to drive the celica first, cause our celicas are very hard to drive.

·
Registered
19,597 Posts
GTPhil said:
Actually my mom has an SI and I have beaten 2 RSX S's. The GT-S driver would have to be way better than the SI driver. The new SI is insanely fast even tho it has less power and Torque than the type S.
its not insanely fast. it's nowhere near FAST. but it does have potential.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
^^ well most people dont know how to properly drive their celicas, thats why most of them do get owned by rsx-s and civic si. If a celica is properly driven, it will be a tied race.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Wow...all this hate toward RSX and SI...geez!

Learn to drive the car...then go and race one... It's as simple as that...why ask the question before hand? Just do it...there's no reason for this...

And for all of you that say you can "walk" the RSX and SI...I find that a lil hard to believe... Given 2 equal drivers and the same mods..I would have to say that the GTS would be beaten... SI/RSX = More HP/TQ and higher RPM (I think the RPM)... Now I'm not saying by much...but that's the truth...

Everyone here hate SI owners because they think they are the **** and noone can beat them...well, it's feeling like this is starting to be the case over here as well...so what gives?? It won't hurt to admit defeat every now and then...makes us human (or some **** like that) LOL!!

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
chris01celica said:
ok guys thanks by the way I needed an answer??????
They gave you plenty.
eastchi said:
to all the celica gt-s drivers who say they get owned by the 06 rsx,si YOU SUCK AT DRIVING!
You must have a special Celica made just for you. 06 RSX is faster and 06 Si is a drivers race. Whether you like to believe it doesnt change the FACTS.
2swft4u said:
Wow...all this hate toward RSX and SI...geez!

Learn to drive the car...then go and race one... It's as simple as that...why ask the question before hand? Just do it...there's no reason for this...

And for all of you that say you can "walk" the RSX and SI...I find that a lil hard to believe... Given 2 equal drivers and the same mods..I would have to say that the GTS would be beaten... SI/RSX = More HP/TQ and higher RPM (I think the RPM)... Now I'm not saying by much...but that's the truth...

Everyone here hate SI owners because they think they are the **** and noone can beat them...well, it's feeling like this is starting to be the case over here as well...so what gives?? It won't hurt to admit defeat every now and then...makes us human (or some **** like that) LOL!!
They have more power, but are also heavier. That is why an RSXS pre -05 is a dead on race with a GTS.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts