NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
racelegal.com is hosting the 1/8 drags tonight at Qualcom stadium if anyone is interested. It would be nice to see some Celicas there. I think it's 5 bucks to spectate and 15 for all the runs you can do.

·
Registered
493 Posts
i dont think the celica is a 1/8 mile car...i am not saying is gonna do bad but would definetely do better in longer distances.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Uh i would think celicas are better in shorter distances....cuz when i race its always i in the lead and the other car catching up. I get a better start cuz lighter and they have more power and weigh more so they pull at the end.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Any one going to go?

·
Registered
334 Posts
my parents are being gay and wont let me go out tonight because they think im too sick when all i have is a lil cough. I asked my sister for the keys to the celica cause she has had it since jan and today was the first time ive even seen it and ive had celica withdraws and im so ****ing pissed cause i asked for the keys and she just laughed in my face like it was a game and walked away. Damn i hate my family... Friday night- stay home instead of going out with my friends, watch my sister go take out my heart and sole the celica, and "go to bed early" but i wont be able to so ill still fall asleep at like 11:30-12:00. but anyway about the races, looks like i wont be going...

·
Registered
990 Posts
well u can race when ur 17 ... at qualcomm .. treaction there is really suky sooo u will be gettin like .2 or .3 off what peeps on the 1/4 mile list get on this sight .... its stilll a blast though

·
Registered
990 Posts
oh like they will know if ur rents did it or not

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was at that race a few weeks ago, it was kinda sad not to see one celica racing the night i went. I was gonna go the 18th to rep celicas, but couldnt make it out. Ill be at the next one for sure which is like may 16th i believe.

·
Registered
990 Posts
ill be there too representin the 02 tranny

1 - 12 of 12 Posts