NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i have a 2000 gt and i have my goal set at around 14 for a quarter mile....i was wondering if anyone could tell me exactly what i need to do to my car in order to achieve this? any help would be appreciated....i have around 3500 to spend on this....thanx alot guys

·
Registered
201 Posts
there is a member here who ran a 14 in a GT if I remember right. He had injen cai, hot shot header, unbolted exhaust, safc, and trd springs. The seats and spare tires were out also, and it seems that he was an exceptional driver. His name is Maelfyn and he ran a 14.7865.

·
Registered
935 Posts
SlowPoke said:
there is a member here who ran a 14 in a GT if I remember right. He had injen cai, hot shot header, unbolted exhaust, safc, and trd springs. The seats and spare tires were out also, and it seems that he was an exceptional driver. His name is Maelfyn and he ran a 14.7865.
Don't forget his car was basically stripped interior-wise.

·
Registered
201 Posts
yea I forgot to mention that, his car basically consisted of a seat, dash and shifter lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.