NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks Great!!! :headbang:

I would love to go tint all around my car, but damn NJ laws.

So I put 15% on the back 3 windows, and its dark as hell, I can barely see out the back window at night unless there is a light behind me.. But it looks great from the outside :thumbup:

You entire car looks great!!!! :headbang:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have 5% all the way around my celi. :headbang: Looks great, no one can see in it, and can barely see out of it lol. I have only been pulled over twice for it (stupid city police). First time he brought his little ole digital meter it read 3.2%, I was like sweet. Second time I got pulled read 3.8%, was dissapointed in that one. Needless to say, I got out of both tickets by presenting a false "tint removal recepit" to the court :naughty:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Nice tint... you can see thru 15% thru the window during the day because the front windshield isn't tinted and gives a backlighting so you can see through it.

I have 18% Llumar platinum I think, did it last year so I don't remember the shade. But I'm so used to it, I'm going 15% next time.

Nice pic

·
Registered
8,593 Posts
looks good man but are u sure thats 15% I have 20% on my car and its darker than yours plus you can't tell where the outline of that facotry black crap is around the windows, however it still looks damn good just not as dark as I thought 15 % would be!!

·
Registered
27,411 Posts
lol looks awesome pete. I envy u florida peeps, and ure sun. i havent seen the sun here for about a month. just constant rain.:(

looks good, i have 20% all around and i have to roll my window down too at night when im backing up.

bntw, i know ive said this before, but i love ure rims! CR's rule all!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.