NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do u guyz think I should go for 18" rims for the celica or 19" rims (Roja Formula 7 rims), im having a hard time deciding im planning on getting a kit on the long run, just thought u guyz should know. Some feedback would be appreciated.

· Registered
16,006 Posts
Originally posted by Outlaw Rida
What do u guyz think I should go for 18" rims for the celica or 19" rims (Roja Formula 7 rims), im having a hard time deciding im planning on getting a kit on the long run, just thought u guyz should know. Some feedback would be appreciated.
Big heavy wheels = slower to accelerate and brake.

19" is approaching SUV size ... beyond that, it's all a matter of personal taste. IMHO, 18" is the absolute biggest you'd want to go (tho' 17" would be a better compromise), and I suggest you try to find wheels that are no more than 16 - 18 lbs each (which is still pretty heavy, but I take it you don't plan on racing).

Last consideration, which won't matter if your pockets are deep, is the cost; big wheels + equally big tires = major $$$$$$.

Good luck!

-jl-

· Registered
709 Posts
Originally posted by clarkky
19's are very nice to run on, i have a set of 19" racing hart c2's i had on the celi

you do lose a bit of performance, but you make it up with the look and style!

these are forsale aswell ;)
How much are you selling them for?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.