NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which should i get all siler 19 J% Racing Harts or bronz 18 Volk TE37. I have a absolute red gts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,349 Posts
volks or Redlines18'S Wheels. They look badass, plus he's a good guy to buy from.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,039 Posts
volks, youll thank me when you hit your first bump and your rims dont bend, i had 18' tsw stings and bent every last one of them one night :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
435 Posts
not to be mean but there is a wheel/tire sectrion of the forum

poor moderators have a full time job around here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by KNanthrup
not to be mean but there is a wheel/tire sectrion of the forum

poor moderators have a full time job around here
no its an apperance ? not wil; they fit or what tires just wanna know what will look better
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,517 Posts
oneflyasianguy said:
volks, youll thank me when you hit your first bump and your rims dont bend, i had 18' tsw stings and bent every last one of them one night :mad:
Wow really?! When did that happen Brian? All in one night too dayam?! Where were you driving?


Thats interesting to know... my ADR's never bent once in 2 years on low pro tires, and everyone else rags on their quality. Go figure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,364 Posts
Here is it with bronze te-37 18's on red Celica...
tire is 215-35-18
I recomand 225-35-18
If you got with bigger then 40, then it will throw off the speed...
Either one will be closest to stock height....
But for daily driving, I don't recommand it....

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,349 Posts
Originally posted by Dooly
Here is it with bronze te-37 18's on red Celica...
tire is 215-35-18
I recomand 225-35-18
If you got with bigger then 40, then it will throw off the speed...
Either one will be closest to stock height....
But for daily driving, I don't recommand it....


Your celica is awesome man! Love the bronze and red combo!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top