NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Kinda-iffy68 here! I don't know if one of those will, but have you looked into a whipple twin-supercharger? Now those are some awesome superchargers! And if I'm not mistaken they will custom make em' to fit whatever car you want? But I sure would like to find out how yours will work if and when you get one installed? I have a 01' GTS and I love mine, and I've been thinking about the same thing as you, putting a supercharger on mine! But now that I've reminded myself by telling you about them, I'm going to look into a whipple twin-supercharger! So let me know how it goes or I'll do the same if and when I get mine?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kinda-iffy68 here! I don't know if one of those will, but have you looked into a whipple twin-supercharger? Now those are some awesome superchargers! And if I'm not mistaken they will custom make em' to fit whatever car you want? But I sure would like to find out how yours will work if and when you get one installed? I have a 01' GTS and I love mine, and I've been thinking about the same thing as you, putting a supercharger on mine! But now that I've reminded myself by telling you about them, I'm going to look into a whipple twin-supercharger! So let me know how it goes or I'll do the same if and when I get mine?
thanks man ! i appreciate it how is yours going i’ve been super busy i kinda put it on the side but now i have that burst of every to get back into it but now i think i will look for a turbo charger instead let me know how yours go !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts