NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys I haven't been on in awhile and I am posting up my brothers alltrac because he owes me money. So he bought for $6000 last year and have spend about $5000 on it. some things that I have help him do is rerouting the IC piping, throw on his teins, install his ssqv bov, he has got some rims for it(mine which he owes me money for and that is why I am posting it on here for him.), rerouting the dump pipe and fixing some of the leaks from the car. It has about 87,000 original miles. The car does needs body work, the turbo on the car is not stock, it is a stage 3 t3/t4 I believe is what the old owner said. The car runs fine but needs tuning. My brother only dealt with the car running fine and was gonna do body work but he is in college and can't afford it so he hope it can find a better home so it can be taken care of properly. He is looking for $6500 because again he bought it for $6500 and has new tires and teins. you can give him a call at 414-378-6551 and the pictures. thanks for looking.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts