NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm posting this for my father. This is a 1992 Stealth RT TT. It is black with red interior. He doesn't really want to sell it, but with a 1957 Chevy, and a 1937 Ford waiting for some attention, it just makes sense.

Approximately 110k on the odometer.
Rebuilt engine with 2000 miles. New forged crank shaft, new oil pump, new water pump, new timing belt. 99 style lifters. The tranny is also rebuilt, with new 1-4th gear synchros, brand new output shaft, brand new VCU, and a brand new transfer case. The ECU has been rebuilt. All of this has been within the last 3000 miles or so. The cats have been gutted. It has a modified 1999 downpipe, that looks brand new.

The body has been repainted. This wasn't because it was wrecked, it was because it had some chips and flaws, and my father is a perfectionist so it was repainted. The paint job looks immaculate. It was done about 3 months ago, and since then it has been driven probably 4 times. It has sat under a car cover in my parents garage mostly.

All this car needs in order to look brand new is the drivers seat repaired. Other than that, this is basically a brand new Stealth.

The tranny and engine work was all done by my father, who has been a mechanic his whole life. This is the third 6G72 DOHC engine that he has rebuilt. All of them have been perfect. He is also an ASE certified mechanic.

The paint and body work was done by my father and his friend in his garage. His friend has been painting custom street rods for years, and is an amazing painter.

All this car needs in order to look brand new is the drivers seat repaired. Other than that, this is basically a brand new Stealth.

Here's some pics:

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4285899239

Auto Trader ad

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL BRIAN @ 937-696-2564

EDIT:

Man it's amazing how badly imagestation destroys the quality of your pictures :(

Oh well. Also, I kinda surprised my dad about taking the pictures, and the car hasn't been washed since it was taken out last, so there are a couple of bugs on the front bumper.

EDIT:

Also has brand new o2 sensors

1 - 1 of 1 Posts