NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cousin and his friends were playing basketball this morning infront my house so i woke up and smoke a cig. one of his friend complimented my car and asked if i wanted to race his car, a camry '96 4 cylinder. He told his car has no reverse or neutral gears and that he ran 15.7 stock, 14.2 with intake and exhaust. So i said sure and he he also told me if he wins he'll get my old rims ( the white ones i had) and if i win he'll give me $350, so what do yall think???i dont know if this kid have something done to that camry but, i raced a friend with a camry i/e and 50 shot of nitrous and beat him

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
he dropped 1 and a half seconds with intake and exhasut??..lol.... im sure he hasnt. maybe he is misinformed, regadrless, u should take him.

·
Registered
493 Posts
check his car before tha race, for any mysterious bottles.!!

·
Registered
814 Posts
cilvrwing38 said:
. He told his car has no reverse or neutral gears
Umm...what does this mean? So when he has to back out he has to get out of his car and push it? And how can that even be cuz he has no neutral.

Sorry maybe I'm not understanding the concept. Can somebody please explain. Thanks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.