NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
classicdisaster said:
that is aweful! who the hell would even want to rent that?
I know back in the high school days that I would have totally taken that to the prom instead of the stretched excursion limo that we all had taken to the prom. lol

However I do feel it is wrong for ferrari to ask what they did as it is his own personal property.

·
Registered
64 Posts
silverCELICAgt-s said:
I know back in the high school days that I would have totally taken that to the prom instead of the stretched excursion limo that we all had taken to the prom. lol
fair enough lol, and i agree that if its someone's property let it go

·
ninotnax
2,783 Posts
Ferrari is a proud company, I can understand where they are coming from.

But I doubt they have any legal ground in this battle.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
its certainly not a Ferrari but from the 3 international intellectual property classes I've taken, Ferrari can't do or say ****.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
What a waste.

I too side with Ferrari on this one.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Carbonized_GT said:
What a waste.

I too side with Ferrari on this one.
Me three, totally defeats the purpose.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
neological said:
Europe does have some totally insane brand protection laws though.
they more relate to origination and production, not end use.

this would be like Franziskaner suing someone for using their dunkel in a black and tan.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
I can see where the guy is coming from in a business perspective though, I mean hummer limos are overplayed now so its something some rich fvck would want at his/her wedding.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Yes it's a blasphemous monstrosity that makes babies cry and dogs howl with sorrow, on that we can all agree however that's not the point.

He can damn well do what he wants with what he bought. Ferrari should take the high road and ignore it.

·
Super Moderator
45,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kM1GY8vbzEc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PW8UbsrSZOI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Super Moderator
45,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EsMA978hCE8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts