NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

First big car show collaboration with the SoCal Celica Clubs. All generations and non Celicas can participate. Categories will be announced soon. The more people sign up the more categories theres gonna be (trophies will be given out). If you want to register paypal [email protected] with year, make and model of the car you are registering. Spectators are free. The spot is big enough to fit all the cars that register. Food, Pool tables, Lounge and DJ will be there. This is not profitable just to cover for trophies and food.

For more information please comment, Ill be more than happy to answer any questions

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
NICE! Digging the - what is that, 1980-something Celica?

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
1:34-1:44 Rock!

2:11-2:50 are outta this world - the fender-mounted side view mirrors and RHD are very, very cool!

I'm an old fart - ask anyone here. I fell in love with the Celica in the mid-70s. Absolutely beautiful cars. Toyota's not done the Celica justice since. The Calty design center did a nice job on the 7th gen. Best since the mid-70s. But the mid-70s just plain rule.

Excellent video, btw. The pacing, consistent panning speed, etc. I'm sure all had a great time.

Around here those old cars rust away. It's very heartening to see some of them still out there, loved, and driven!

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts