NewCelica.org Forum banner

1st post in newcelica.org

480 views 19 replies 13 participants last post by  NoRulzAt140 Mph 
#1 · (Edited)
1st post in newcelica.org (Pictures)

Hey guys, I live in Winnipeg, Canada
This is my first post in newcelica.org
I been visiting the forums over a year now, but I finally decided to join in.
I bought my first ever Celica last July - a 2005 Celica Tsunami GT and I'm very happy with the results.

No special modifications have been done to the car, just a cold air intake from AEM but I plan on getting a supercharger soon and an exhaust kit.

Here are a couple pics of my car

Take care

See less See more
#15 ·
You got jipped. Your car was supposed to come with painted headlights like mine. The hoodscoop is supposed to be different too. I dont think thats a tsunami celica. It seems like a regular celica with the tsunami kit put on, not from factory. W/e. congrats.

#18 ·
Yeah, I plan to remove all the dealership words from the back of my car "sunshine" - I also plan to remove the front licence plate and will locate it somewhere in the front passenger overhead side. I defetnealy like the S2000 antenna look to it, dropping the car is a plus, and 17' rims with low profile tires for sure.

I never noticed my car was suppose to come with painted headlights, but for sure I'll go over to toyota and ask
Any other ideas on what I should get?

All of your celica's look way better than mine, they are off the hook! Awesome! :)

Thanks for the comments

#20 ·
140 GT said:
No, dont ask them. you have to demand the new version headlights b/c you are basically paying for the action package so why not get the whole deal. feel me?
If he bought it used then this is out of the question. Personally, half the junk that comes on Tsunami Celica's is ridiculos. Such as a plastic exhaust tip.
Wheels, drop, exhaust and different tails and it would look monstrous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.