NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1zz Power FC/ TRD rear strut bar/ BB CF spoiler

Hey everyone.
So I've been lazy on posting these items for sale and finally getting them on. If you would like more recent pics I will more than glad to add. Now back to these parts for sale. I no longer have the celica and want to get these items out of my hand. This is the reason they are for sale.

BB cf spoiler for 120 obo
TRD rear strut 130 obo
1zz power fc with datalog 550 obo

List Date: 4/1/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 1zz Power FC/ TRD rear strut bar/ BB CF spoiler
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $1 + Shipping TDB

--------------------------------------

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought the power fc from monkey wrench around the summer of 2011. Had the celica tuned with the power fc in the fall of 2011 and they used a basic map for it with. The tune was conservative for daily street use. I was planning on going turbo but never got around to it. At the time I had upgraded internals when I got it tuned. I'd say the power fc has about almost 3 years of use.

·
Registered
322 Posts
One question, i have the basic Intake exhaust and headers, how did it work with your celica? Did you gain alot of power? Or was it atleast noticable? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did notice it very well. They tuned it well but I do have to say that by adding a performance ecu it really doesn't give you hp. It's meant to have your mods at their optimum level while making it reliable and safe. Well actually that depends on how you decide to tune it. My point is don't expect 20+ hp just because you added a performance ecu. Understand that it's meant to make adjustments to your engine and there is a possibility that it might produce more power. Hope this helps

·
Registered
322 Posts
Awesome thanks, another question, i know its technically plug in and play, does it have to be tuned professionally? Or can i just plug it in, and just have low to mid settings and still be fine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You could plug it and then turn your car, that's what I did. I also drove it to a local tuning shop with the power fc not tuned but I did notice it was sluggish at the time. I'd recommend you putting it on when you are at a tuning shop just so you don't drive it feeling sluggish like I did.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bump...

Trd strut bar sold

everything is still for sale

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATE

**TRD STRUT BAR SOLD**
*BB CF Spoiler PENDING*
**Power FC + Controller STILL FOR SALE**

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Apologize for the delay. Been sick all week just getting back. Pm's have been sent and I'll update later tonight. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.