NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
IllicaCelica said:
I dont understand why this was featured in the 2 fast 2 furious racing scene...
I can see more then a dozen reasons :bling:

-Mike

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
2 rice to furious

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I thought i heard someone say that it was in the movie .. like it was doing burn outs(the APR celica that is)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
IllicaCelica said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2416075236&category=15288

I dont understand why this was featured in the 2 fast 2 furious racing scene, not too much engine work done, would definately get SMOKED by Ludacris's NSX. Car looks pretty nice, nothing TOO special about it though.
WELL it is a GT auto , and it looks really nice IMO! It says it plays a particular role in a race scene ..... lets just hope they didnt make it the slowest. If this , that blue celica i seen in it and the APR celica is in it ... this may be very entertaining to watch.

·
Registered
134 Posts
:hitit:

I like that car a lot! Finally they're showing more of the Celica in those racing movies.

In the 1st Fast & Furious, I could only spot ONE Celica and it was a red one. They only showed it in a cameo. Appeared just for a second. :(

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
hmmmmmm...... There were bunch of Celica that went to the L.A. car audition, and they picked this one????? As I recall Red Dragon turboed celica was there and bunch of others thats better modded than this one that went to the L.A. car audition.
The only reason this got picked is probably got the bling blings and it don't look that great...
Hmmmm... they sure got a good grasp on the import scene, all stickers and cosmetic mods :D

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.