NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
hey, if your interested in buying sportlines, i have some for sale for 150 bucks new, never used, still have receipt. Just thoguht you might be interested.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Dropzone springs are 1.8 all the way around.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Tanabe is really good and feel as the stock springs. i have them on my car, but i don't know if they are offer 2" drop or not.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
which tanabe springs do you have? the sustec super down precedeo's are 2" all around ... i was thinking about those too, if those are the one's u have, and the ride feel's like stock the i'll most likely get those.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i have the tanabe superdowns and they are very nice and the ride is great too. i think i need new shocks though can anyone recommend any.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Only custom shocks or a matched coil over set will handle a 2" drop. No off the shelf shocks will. 1.5" is the lowest you can go without abusing the shocks. Just ask the shock manufacturers of whatever shocks you are interested in if they can handle a 2" drop. And ask if the waranty on the shocks is still good if you car is dropped 2".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.