NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
#1 (for raul) What is the name of the exhaust shope for mandrel bent piping, and where are they located? Going to get my exhaust redone.

#2 Im looking into new tires, anyone know of a place that has good prices, and not an online store? Im looking into getting falken azenis sports.

·
Registered
393 Posts
to answer your question #1 its called american muffler and i believe its on 441 just south of commerical blvd.....i am not 100% on the location but just check the phone book, its in there.....its where i got my piping done and muffler welded on

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would get the ts1's, but I just can't afford to spend 150 for a tire that wont last long. The azenis are only 90 bucks a tire. Ill probably get some new tires in a month or so, I just wanted to know if anyone could hook me up or something?

Thanks for the map R

·
Registered
191 Posts
NITTO NT555-R

dont waste your money on half/assed tires.

if you want to run good times then get good tires, plain and simple. Tires can make more of a difference than an intake or exhaust anyday.

So spend the $100 per tire on some NT555-R drag radials...I have a friend who drove on them for almost a year.

Some low 60' will be guaranteed with these, trust me

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
Where can you get Nitto 555r's for a 100 per tire? Cheapest I've seen is 145-155.

The Toyo's are far from half assed tires Mike. I pulled 2.1 60's all day with them, not to mention they last twice as long as the drag radials. No doubt that drag radials are better, but not practical enough for everyday driving when the rain starts.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I was talking about the azennis..not the t1s//t1's are a great tire IMO

www.tirerack.com for DR's

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
I got the T1's for 115 a tire. They lasted 15k miles, but I raced a good 50+ times on em if not a lot more.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.