NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i have a 2000 celica gt im trying to get it running right list of problems #1 when i step on the gas fast it chokes #2 check engine light is on p0441#3 when i put gas in her , she low idles then dies at the pump i need help really bad thanks

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no mods all stock engine only has 20k miles on it trying to fix these problems first , well when i press the gas fast going about 2500 rpm it take a split second to go faster

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
your evap lines are swaped. That will take care of the wanting to die after fill up. That happened to me after i had the clutch replaced by toyota.
^^ Yep!

Unplug the baby blue connector, plug in the black one. That should fix it. Look under the hood by the intake or airbox, and it should become clear.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i did take it to the shop for a new engine and been haveing promlems since my air filter houseing is missing a connector the guy told me it was like that when i took it to him but i didnt notice it cause it was wife car i had a gsx put i sold for suv for her

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.