NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 00 Celica GT-S and wanted to know if you guys recommend Eibach Pro Kit. Or, is there another kit out there for thats better for the Celica?

Ed,

·
Registered
878 Posts
there's a lot more other springs choose from, just depending on what you're looking for

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking for a stock ride, however wanted to lower it. So, the stance would be better. I can care less about handling, I want a comfortable ride.

·
Registered
521 Posts
^TRD probably. It will drop your car about 1-1.5" in the front and rear, and its a very comfortable ride still. I compared my rear TRD springs to a buddy's Teins and they were identical.

$185 at metroplex toyota

I don't recommend Eibach mainly because they're expensive. They're nice, but the extra cash (unless you get a good deal somewhere), just isnt really worth it.

215/45/17 tires with TRD springs

·
Registered
878 Posts
the TRD are basically rebadge eibach pros... S. Tech if you want a little bit lower and it rides just like stock IMO

·
Registered
67 Posts
I recommend the hotchkis street springs good stance very close to stock ride. What kind of tires you have changes the way your car rides a lot more.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks alot, guys. I will look for a good deal on some TRD, Eibach or Hotchins springs. I was thinking about leaving the stock rims and wheels. Just changing the springs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts