NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2000 celica gt w/ action package

sellin my 5spd 2000 celica gt w/ action package it has 66000miles looking for 11000 or b/o

http://beyondreality.s-fx.com/members/nj/karl_dean.html
theres a link for the pics, i have a short ram intake W/ heatsheild , 35%tint on the front and 20% in the back raised hood scoupe, C/F trd engin cover,hotshot header, trd cat back, 04 tails, custom hid's fom a audi A6, trd springs, trd shot throw w/ trd large leather shift knob, crossdrilled and slotted rotors, 17in motige rims, full pillar pod wit autometer C2 a/f , volts and a prolight shiflight, indaglow gauges, led chageover of gas gauge, pioneer touch screen flip out dvd player, 2 pioneer 10in subs with 1200w soundstorm amp, also trd graphix on the side and hood. im willing to take things off if u want them off. pm me or email me at [email protected] for more info

· Registered
534 Posts
I'm president of the New Jersey chapter of Beyond Reality, the car club that has had the honor to promote Karl Dean's Celica.

I'm just gonna give a big for good ol' Dean-o. The car is in prestine condition. Karl not only works for a bodyshop, but goes to school for auto body as well. He's washed his car at least once a week every week that I've known the kid (yes, even if there was snow out, he'd drive down to the local manuel car wash and make sure his baby was clean).

I can attest for the car as there are no paint chips nor blemishs anywhere in my visible sight. The entire is well-kept as he was a non-smoker and did not allow anyone who did smoke to lit a cigarette in his car.

Definitely a great car from a great kid in really good shape.

Bump, Bump, Bump ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.