NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking about selling my celica gts, year 2000. The car has 128,000 on it and a clean title. I have new headlights, tail lights, shifter, cd player, 17in rims with good tires, lowering springs, strut tower bars (front and back), and blue underglow. Still have a loan out on it thats why I am interested in what someone will offer for it. The car runs great but I would like AWD for where i live. Let me know what your offer is.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a lot of money into this car. Can u give me 7500 with both sets of rims or 7k with the stock rims? If so i think we have a deal.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
the celica runs great. I have a check engine light that is on due to the oxygen sensors which i have looked into replacing and isnt that bad. The only other thing i can think of is when i did the suspension the bolt on the front right sway bar link didnt tighten down all the way so it makes some noise here and there but i replaced the right one so again it is two bolts and a really cheap fix. The car pulls hard all the time and lift is still amazing. The tires on the rims are in great shape as they were only purchased in october of last year. This is really a steal for this celica and the only reason i want to get rid of it is because i found a wrx and the guy is waiting on the money for the car. The outside of the car has some small scratches but nothing that anyother car doesnt have. I put a lot of money into the car and have only ever put 93 octane in the motor and always changed the oil ever 3000 with max life. If you really interested i can purchase the stuff that is broken on the car and send it to u when i get it in off line.

·
Registered
779 Posts
my gts has 185,000 miles and it has beat other gts's easy. These engines run forever. 128,000 is hardly something to worry about.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes this celica is still in awesome condition and like u are sayin it runs really well. I have beaten RSX type S, cobalt ss non supercharged, monte carlo ss, cavs, v6 eclipses...just to name a few. I really love this car and i think it is worth much more then what i am selling it for.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts