NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

As some of you know I lost the car back in March and it doesn't seem like I'm getting another Celica. Because of Finals I've just had time to post my available parts. These are just some of the Parts I have left over from the accident. I have many more parts that I will post at a later time. Most of the parts you are viewing are Brand New and were never installed on the car. PM me for details or text me at 202-823-5624 whichever you prefer. PayPal Only. Shipping Available. I can meet up if you are local to DC Metro Area. All my parts will be priced on Best Offer. Don’t be afraid to offer, but please be reasonable, especially on Brand New Parts. Let me know if you would like more detailed photos or video.

Miguel

Brand New Parts

Monkey Wrench Racing Short Shifter Kit
Monkey Wrench Racing Speed Source Shifter Bushing Kit
OEM Fuel Cap with plastic string (fits on gas door)
OEM Fuel Door (Primed) with Both Rivets, Premium Fuel Sticker and Latch Spring
OEM Belt Tensioner for Celica GTS 2ZZ-GE
OEM Belt V-Ribbed
4 OEM Spark Plugs
OEM Seal Packing FIPG
OEM Gasket Cylinder Head
TSB No VVTLI Engagement Parts – Lift Bolts and all Gaskets required for TSB
2 All Fit Automotive Bumper Quick Release Kits in Neochrome
2 Free Carpet Hooks (First Dibs)

Used Parts

Sick Speed weighted Shift knob in Neochrome with 6 speed engraved includes washer/lock nut
2000 2zz-GE OEM ECU with 8250 RPM Limit
2000 Celica Owners Manual

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update

Here are more parts I have for sale. Please make me offers and do not ask how much the part is, I will gladly counter offer with reasonable explanation. To those that have PM already please be patient as I am quite busy with work at the moment.

·
Registered
8,261 Posts
How much for the yellow fogs? Also sorry for your Celica loss, hope you can pick one back up later on when things are looking up for you again.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How much for the yellow fogs? Also sorry for your Celica loss, hope you can pick one back up later on when things are looking up for you again.

I only have the passenger side fog light in yellow, I have both oem fog lights. PM me if your interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 43 Posts