NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Silver with black leather, 104k miles, bone stock.

Adult owned, never abused.
Exterior: a few small blemishes, some minor road wear on nose. No big issues.
Interior: no rips or stains, very clean, non-smoker. 6-spkr stereo, cruise, power, moonroof

Maintenance (in the last 4 months):
Mobil-1 synthetic oil
RedLine tranny fluid
Gatorback serpentine belt
Lift bolts replaced and screens cleaned
New air filter, Toyota oil filter, brake fluid, spark plugs, wipers.
(all maintenance done)
no leaks of any kind, relatively new battery

Brand new Z-rated Goodyears on stock 16" rims
Built-in remote radar/laser detector (stealth install)

No good pics available right now, it's been sitting in the driveway and is buried in snow (I use the truck in the winter), so please don't slap me with a "This thread worthless w/out pics" !! I can take some if you're seriously interested. $7200. email: [email protected] Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP.... with link to pics

You'll notice that the engine plastics aren't on, I took them off when I did the Lift bolts and didn't bother putting them back. But I do have them, including the VVTLi one.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
clean car but u should probably lower the price a little bit

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^ ya' think? would you buy it if I did :wiggle: ???

compared to what's out there, I didn't think $7200 was a bad place to start. At least in this area, most of the Celi's are GT's or automatics. Or they have 120k+ miles or tacky (IMO) mods. Besides, I don't really NEED to sell it, and the more I drive it I wonder why I'd even consider it.

What really ought to happen is WAKERIDER should just buy my car and start with a GT-S for all his mods instead of his GT :D

Anyway, I just added a ton more pics after I washed the car last weekend, so we'll see what happens. If no bites, I'll just keep drivin' it.

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
i didnt mean by if u lower the price = im buying it 4 sure, just advice 4 u, it's deffinately not a bad place 2 start, but there are others with same milage for a little bit less, i got an insane deal on a GT-S .. but not gonna talk about it untill it's in my driveway :)

anyways, good luck again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.