NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here as of right now, so I'm not sure how to do this... Up for sale is my '00 Celica GT-S, 6 speed manual. Car is a salvage title, but I know it was fixed right, because I watched the people that did the work fix it.

Car is located in Northwestern NC, has 158xxx miles, and will continue going up as it is my DD.

Mods:
B&M short throw shifter
GReddy Evo 2 axle back
DC Sports ceramic headers
Short ram intake
Fidanza flywheel (currently not in the car-needs a new plate)
Vented front disks
TRD Shift knob, which adds 50 bhp of course

I really don't want to sell it, because it's a solid car that is a blast to drive, but I need to get something bigger. I'm 6 ft 4 in, and with the lumbar support all the way down, I still hit the headliner if I don't slouch.

Car of course has the premium 8 speaker stereo with a Kenwood single DIN head unit, and the speakers sound better than some aftermarket systems I've heard.

My asking price is $5,000 OBO. The worst I can do is say no, so shoot with any offer you've got. Please contact me via email @ [email protected] or text me at (336) 902-6001. Thanks in advance for your time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures

I just realized I didn't put any pictures up, and that I didn't even say what color it is. Sorry, it's 4 am right now...

The color is Spectra Blue Mica, and I'll include a bottle of touch up paint.

If anybody's interested, I'll email any pics you'd like to see.

Thanks again,

-Jeb Broyhill

1 - 2 of 2 Posts