NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to post this, thought in the regional area might be best. If anyone is interested there is a 2000 GTS, silver, that is at Al's in Franklin, WI, pretty fresh to the yard. They're about 45 minutes north of the WI/IL border just southwest of Milwaukee. I've gone there for years and this is only the 2nd 7th gen Celica I've seen there, although I might of missed one or two over the years. Anything close to "newer" foreign models don't make it there typically. I grabbed a few items (lock actuators, sunroof switch, fog light switch) and the engine/trans and entire front suspension/frame was gone. Most of the interior was there and in good shape besides the airbags going off, front leather seats a little worn but most trim in good shape, hatch area was very clean with a Toyota CD changer mounted. TRD spoiler still on it too. Their prices are usually pretty fair, I'm not really offering to go grab stuff, sorry :) .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.