NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have decided to part out my GTS. it has no motor and no transmission i have tried to sell the car as a whole but no one seems to be intrested. i have alot of parts aside from the car itself such as my tein full coilover suspension and my momo wheel. heres some pictures http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i264/bsmith628/?sc=1&multi=6&addtype=local&media=image

if you have any questions or would like to come by and look at anything just let me know.

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
do you have the connectors/harness for the side markers?

·
Registered
4,521 Posts
How much for the shell? I don't need anything other than the shell, of course I can take it as is but I don't want to pay for parts I don't need.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
How much for...

Tail lights
3-Point rear bar (whatever the hell the 'Technical' term is) :chuckles:
Header
Momo Wheel

PM me :thumbup: Thanks!

I would also be able to pick up.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
tailights- 125
3 point bar- 300 (forgot what its called too lol)
header-50
and for the momo wheel i dunno really what to ask because its the hub and the wheel. and wheel is quick release so im not sure- shoot me an offer

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
if you come pick up the armrest with the cupholders within the week you have it for 50 bucks lol

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i still have all body parts which are in near perfect shape, headlights, hood, fenders doors. gauge cluster. aem big brake kit.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ill give you the big brake kit minus the rear rotors for 200 bucks. and i have the drivers side wheel plastic- 20 bucks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts