NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
114xxx miles. Car runs great. No knock taps or noises. Its has the trd suspension package,trd gauges and trd sway bars. Car handles amazing. It does need new front tires, Rims are ggames wolf 17inch. I just ordered a stage 1 exedy clutch. Going to install it sometime this week. Im asking 4300 without the clutch installed and 4600 with it installed, I have all paper work for the car. Clean NY title. Receipts for parts an anytime I brought it to the shop (New Thermostat, Idle Air Control, Serpentine Belt, etc). The car does need some body work. http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj590/kris82592/ thats the link to pics and vids of the car. Don't pay attention to the cracked winshield I just replaced that, also the hole in the dashboard from the radio is plugged with a stereo installation kit now, and the fan speed control knob I installed already. The engine also looks much cleaner then in those pictures. I had it power washed and I sanded and painted the valvecover, I also bought the brake fluid reservoir cap thats missing in the picture of the engine. If your interested in buying or trading shoot me a text or call 347 336 6928, or you can email me at [email protected] any trades must be stick shift and not have over too many miles. If you want additional pics email me and ill send them to you.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts