kit and ecu and you are ready to go!!!

Price on kits are $2499.00

Check out our site , click here!!

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Actually since we had such an immediate demand for the GTS kits , we are currently seeking a prototype vehicle. So if you guys know anyone close in the area to us , that would not mind having a no charge turbo kit for there Celica GTS , we would be more than happy to work with them. We will also be posting this information in the southeast forum.

Forgot to mention we are looking for the most part a stock GTS. Thanks

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you are truly serious we can do it , keep in mind we will need your car for at least 2-3 weeks, it will be at our facility in a secure work area , which you can see upon arrival. Are there any current modifications to your car as well.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hey, I'm not from "the area", but I would be more than happy to drive my car down to you guys and let you use my car for the gts turbo kit. My car isn't stock, but I don't have anything that adds horsepower except a cai and the Kazuma exhaust (cat-back). I do have lots of modifications to my drivetrain and supension and stuff, if that makes a difference though. Heck for a free turbo, I'd drive to California if I had to!! If you wanna call me on my cell phone to discuss anything, my number is 814-883-8161, also you could email me @ [email protected] I don't wanna upset any other people you have offering you their car, but I was just about to finally purchase a turbo kit, but ran into money problems right now. It would be awesome if something like this worked out for me. Anyways, let me know, oh and the name is Jared if you call or whatever.

·
Registered
371 Posts
How well does the water cooled intercooler perform vs. front mount air intercoolers in hot weather and prolonged use ie: on the highway?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mvZx2 said:
How well does the water cooled intercooler perform vs. front mount air intercoolers in hot weather and prolonged use ie: on the highway?
There is really no comparison, hands down the liquid to air is the better choice, efficiency rating is 98% vs 81% of the air to air, the liquid to air does not stay heat soaked due to the liquid (50/50 mix of coolant and water), by far the liquid to air is the winner.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
mvZx2 said:
I realize that it has higher efficiency and less heat soak problems, but what about after long use?

After long use, it still outperforms an air to air all the way around.
Cooler aircharge, less heatsoaking, quicker spool up due to shorter routed intercooler piping, etc etc.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mvZx2 said:
was the air/water ic used to eliminate piping and decrease cost?

The air to water was used because it is a better unit overall, shorter piping makes better spool up time and cost is actually more versus a air to air, because we also add the pump and heat exchanger to this setup.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
mvZx2 said:
where does the IC mount in the engine bay? I appreciate the quick responses btw...
IC piping runs from the turbo to the IC in the front them shortly from the IC to the throttle body, IC will be located in the front drivers side corner pocket.

·
Registered
371 Posts
ahh so the IC is not really in the engine bay? So I'm assuming theres opportunity for extra cooling of the IC casing from outside air?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
mvZx2 said:
ahh so the IC is not really in the engine bay? So I'm assuming theres opportunity for extra cooling of the IC casing from outside air?
No it is actually in the engine bay. Pics will be posted soon!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
trikdcelica said:
so your telling me that you can reach 213 hp with what you've included in the kit? everything else stays stock, like injectors etc.
That is correct, actually at 8 psi we know we will get 230-240whp and you can take this kit up to 12 psi. Everything to do so is included in the kit.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts