·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Carbonized_GT said:
Yes yes yes

my warrenty is up in 500-600 miles. WOOOOOOOO

....auto GT compatible?

Just wondering.....Will you be doing a GB on these forums

and not to be flamin....from the constant busy signal...could this be another SF?
Yes Where is the GB??? Its in the Vendor "For Sale" Fourm?

Maybe the reason that the line is busy is because people keep calling and asking questions...

Questions that are simply answered such as is this "auto GT compatible? "
haha Yes why would they sell a kit that isnt??? That would be a huge Market lost... Simple and EZ questions come on guys this isn't ECelica....

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
JaCelica2k said:
Would you do an install as well for a GT kit? If so what would it run installed?
+

Sorry we dont do any installs, a local shop should be perform installation fairly easily, it is not that tideous. Wiring the emanage in correctly is the biggest part.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Carbonized_GT said:
Yes yes yes

my warrenty is up in 500-600 miles. WOOOOOOOO

....auto GT compatible?

Just wondering.....Will you be doing a GB on these forums

and not to be flamin....from the constant busy signal...could this be another SF?

Auto GT compatible yes :applaud:

We have a line with 3 extensions and yes the phone ring all day with questions, but we like to do most on the answering of the questions here and
via email , that is the fastest way to get ahold of us.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Would this kit be easy enought to install with a few of your buddys with above average mechanix skill? is there any welding needed for the pipes?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Carbonized_GT said:
Would this kit be easy enought to install with a few of your buddys with above average mechanix skill? is there any welding needed for the pipes?

Honestly if you have never installed a turbo kit a few times, we would not recommend it, it is not hard just time consuming, but your still would have needed to at least have some install experience under your belt, it should not cost more than $400-$600 to have a qualified shop to do it, and do it correctly.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
:whip: :D

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
They are fabricating the GT-S kit on my car right now as the test car. BTW, the number they have listed is WRONG - that is why you are guys are getting busy signals. The number is 864-972-3800 NOT 864-972-0083.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
zzZZzzzzZZZzzzZZzzZZZzzZZzz :scared: :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Is it possible to use the kit for over 12 psi? Just wondering because it sounds like it.

Anyway I might choose this over C2 because of price and its within the country. It'll be a while until I buy a kit though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
[/QUOT[/QUOTE]
We have now released the 7th gen celica gt turbo kit,
this kit will give your car an increase in power of 100%
at only 8 psi of boost.

With this kit you can take your stock engine up to 12 psi
and with our plug and play emanage, you just install the
kit and ecu and you are ready to go!!!

Price on kits are $2499.00

Check out our site , click here!!
I'm probably many years too late but I'm looking at buying a 2000 celica sx will it work and are the kits still available

·
Electromagnetic Wave :-h
15,635 Posts
Original poster has not logged in since 2005. So, I wouldn't hold your breath for a reply. As for availability, I would look at the forced induction sub forum to see what is still available.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts