NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my friend keeps saying how that will burn the **** out of me iono though i never really raced it yet...
i have trd exhaust and injen cai and the accord is all stock

who do u think would win?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You'll probably win. In any case, you will not get burn if you loose. What is your friend's deffinintion of burn?Anyways, race him to see what would happen. Race Carefully.

·
Registered
656 Posts
i beat one in my 5 spd gt when i just had a cai but the accord was stock and he hung right to me his front bumper was about at my back tire

·
Registered
935 Posts
You will lose.
Auto V6 accord is good for low 16's.

·
Registered
493 Posts
yeah...probably has an advantage....take him from a roll...might have more chances...

·
Registered
718 Posts
I dunno man, if the auto GT-S is as slow as everyone say they are, you'll get roasted. My bro had a 2002 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 auto, it hauled ass for a big 4 door, imagine the same motor in a 2 door coupe. hmm..... interesting, race him and find out, I would put money on the accord tho.

·
Registered
138 Posts
from a stop u will get smoked. But from a roll on 30 onward, u'll win, just gotta wait till that lift kicks in, once u are outta lift, he will pull on you. I raced my friend's last week. Those things are quick from a stop. That was before I got the TRD exhaust.

I just got back racing a 92' Sentra SE-R. Won a few, lost a few depending on his launch. I'm surprised i kept upo with him and actually beat him a couple times. They got pretty good top end. I was barely pulling in lift.

Race the accord and tell us wat happens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts