NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Celica GTS $8500

It's spec blue, 55k miles, 6 speed, located in CA 91326 (near Los Angeles).

It comes with carbon fiber hood, front strut bar, Injen Short Intake w/ heat shield , Hotchkis spring, Sony MP3 with sony 12" Sub ... 16" alloy with relatively new tires. Tint, etc ...

Now, it comes with slvg title, due to an accident fron back. Not a single damage in the front, whatsoever. It has been restored more than 2 years ago (when I bought it), and I never had any problem with the car whatsoever.

This car has been my commuting car, but now I need a 4 door ...

Been through regular oil changes (always between 3000~3500 miles), cleaned intake filter every other oil-changes ... followed the dealer recommended maintenance schedule ...

E-mail me an offer, if interested... ([email protected])

=jin

·
Registered
236 Posts
If u have pics, I would like to see them.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Only way you can tell that it has been in accident, is because the rear bumper and the rear side (forgot either right or left) paint color is not so perfect ... It doesn't stand out too well, so I am not sure if I can capture it with my old digital camera ...
Basically, I lowered my price even further, in case the new owner would actually want to get a new paint job ... I personally drove the way it is, for past 2 years, and would continue to do it ... -_-

·
Registered
30 Posts
bump

looks like an awesome deal bro, and a good price. to bad your in cali :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts