NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
didnt want to do it but its time to let it go, due to personal reasons. my plan was to go turbo and turn it into a beast next year, but personal relationship had made me come to this decision. i have a 2001 toyota celica for sale with 93k. runs good. good condition all around. i threw on a body kit 3 yrs ago that cost me 1400. enigine is stock and was never modified. oil changed every 3k at my moms friends shop. it has an hid kit that i threw on back in june. has a pioneer avic n-1 and an eclipse cd8443 thats installed into the car. the eclispe is mainly for eq purposes. factory leather bucket seat for the front and also leather for the rear too. kicker component spkrs for the rear with the factory components in the front. right now it has a diamond audio sub being pushed by a rf amp. has a carbon fiber hood that has fading on the clear coat but i do have the factory hood that will come with it. the factory hood in good condition. no dents or anything. the bad is that it will need a new clutch. the driver side carpet has a rip at the foot area from me steppin on the clutch and the shift knob has a rip on it. if your in the bay area, you can come and see it anytime. throw me an offer. no reasonable offer will be refused but no stupid offer. an questions pm me or give me a call. james 5109679745

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for that. the car also has a python 990 2-way remote start system and a back up battery for the alarm thats already installed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.