NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there.

I have a full set of speakers (8) that I took out of my 2002 GTS a few months after purchasing it, back in 2002. They have been sitting in the back of one of my closets ever since I pulled them out and upgraded the speakers. I no longer have my GTS, and really have no reason to keep these.

They still look pretty new, and I'm sure they still work.

I would rather not throw them out, so I was offering to give them away to anyone that wants them. I live in South Florida, and anyone can pick them up at no cost, or, I would be happy to mail them anyone who wants them (I would only ask you cover the shipping costs).

Any one who is interested let me know.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
Please review the forum classifieds rules thread and get back to me when you have the correct pictures. I'll reopen your thread at that time. Thank you.

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
I've been informed that pictures are now available. Opening thread so the OP can post them below. GLWYS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics

Sorry about that. I thought I included the pics. Here you go.

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Shipping estimates

Hello all. I still have the speakers, and they are still available.

I just wanted to give anyone who is interested in them an idea of the shipping costs.

Right now the speakers are being stored in some retail packaging from a different set of speakers. The packaging is more secure, and in my honest opinion, the best boxes to use to ship the speakers out.

there are 2 of them that measure 16 x 10x 5 inches, 8lbs (Each)

2-3 day Priority mail is about 25 bucks per box.

A cheaper option would be to use the largest USPS priority flat rate box, which is about 19$ plus any packing (Bubble wrap, peanuts, etc) that I would use to secure the speakers. I might be able to fit the speakers into one of these boxes, but I dont know how well the speakers will hold up to the shipping.

Rates may vary state to state, but not by that much.

My zip code is 33433, the retail boxes are 16x10x5inches and about 8 lbs each if you want to try and find a cheaper option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts