NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will sell the car as whole if someone makes a good offer but otherwise I need to wait 4 to 5 weeks before i start ripping the car apart, but its a 2003 celica gt widebody kit silver. its in good conditon all around besides the engine died and some cosmetic damage to the front bumper and fenders are pretty much done tires are all bad:( let me know what u want.
The pics are from when i first got it ill update with some ill take when im around the car next.

Attachments

·
Registered
373 Posts
Dibbs on the sun roof glass pm ASAP please

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much for front seats if ur selling??
only one stock seat its the passanger side, driver side seat is tom motorsport real carbonfiber. i havent decided if i wanna sell the toms motorsport seat yet but make an offer
I'm interested in the tail lights.
120 plus shipping takes them
interested in the headlights, do u have anymore pics of them?
getting pics tomarrow but i belive the headlight monting tabs are broke have to double check
Auto or manual transmission? Need manual transmission.
its a manual pm me an offer on the transmission

·
First Lady of 3p0 Cert.
6,397 Posts
:wave:You are in direct violation of rule #5:

5.[[PICTURE OF ACTUAL PRODUCT IS A MUST, INCLUDING WRITTEN ON A PIECE OF PAPER YOUR SCREEN NAME AND NEWCELICA.ORG]]

Pictures of actual product is a MUST when creating a thread.
Also to include in the picture on a piece of paper written down, Your Username and NewCelica.org. This is to verify it is your actual product and not a recycled image found over the internet. If you have the time to create a thread of a item you are trying to sell then you have time to post pictures up with this requested information.
This applies to local only sales and interest threads as well.
No exceptions. You were forced to read rules before being able to create thread and you accepted. Failure to follow this rule will lead to your thread being deleted without notice.

Please comply before you start selling any items off the car, or your thread will be closed. Thanks
:love:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey everyone im sorry my camera wouldnt up load pics i ran out and took this on my ipod as i was going to work to prove i have the car.

my next day off ill get pics with my old camera which i know works correctly, and update everyone.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts