NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've been trying to get some kind of photos of this car cause everyone is telling me it looks like the sc430 and audi tt. well the first one was designed by the same person who designed the first gen lexus sc, so that's why there was some similarities.

hopefully pics will be up tomorrow.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
i think it's kinda too late for toyota to bring out their stuff. even if they did, i doubt that anything would be remortly close to what the other manufacturers are putting out(atleast for the younger people). I guess we will have to wait and see what comes next

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
I like it, but still hate the fact of how late and underpowered Toyota is. I mean they redesign the Solara and don't even put it up to par with the Maxima.....and this is supposed to be a sport coupe? I just hope that by the time the Avalon gets redesigned the 3.3L gets more balls than 225hp.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
Ohhh!!! I like it, espically the back :drool:

I hope it comes as a convertible as well

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

it doesn't look to bad from a side angle view. looks really nice and i like how the rear and front lights match in shape and directions.

interior looks tight!

looks like they're going with front end designs that looks like this were its heavily pulled back to the rear, a'la celica, es300, caldina.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Lookswise, it's not bad, IMHO. When it comes to HP, it would be cool if, for once, the guys at Toyota headquarters would just go," F*ck Honda and Nissan. If the Altima and Accord are pushing 240 HP, let's bring the Camry out with 250!" Heh, all the guys with big enough balls to do something like that must have left the company in the late 90's after the demise of the Supra and MR2.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
uuuuuh..... 5 spd sequential?!? in a solara?

but seriously tho.. that car looks niiiice... wow...

kinda long tho... like the older taurus... bulgy

grille kinda looks like the mazda 6... but overall a nice car...

looks nicer than the accord anyhow...

is it just me, or does the camry go from round, to edgy, to round again?

same with the accord?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.