NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Saw two used for promotion at a recent company event. Doesn't look so bad in person. I personally wouldn't buy one though. Nothing beats the ugliness of the Aztec.

·
Registered
22,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I still can't believe Dodge replaced the Neon with this. Not that I was a huge neon fan but the SRT4 atleast had some respect.

·
Registered
12,364 Posts
larryd said:
I still can't believe Dodge replaced the Neon with this. Not that I was a huge neon fan but the SRT4 atleast had some respect.
:faint:

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
ugly, overweight, stupid options

for example, they're only offering certain transmissions and drivetrains with certain engines

you can't get the SRT-4 with AWD, its a 300 hp, 3000 lbs+ ugly ****wagon with FWD. The AWD only comes in the middle engine with the auto, the R/T gets FWD and a 5-speed. The 1.8 ****motor gets a CVT. Or something like that. ****it, Dodges are ugly. Even the Viper is disappointing on the inside.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
neon wasnt a 2dr

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
What the fvck.

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
It's gonna get its ass handed by the rally xA, lol
I know this is kinda superficial, but the interior is too complete to be a rally car. its like some guy with some money decided to trick up an caliber.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
Toyota can do good in Nascar...i dont think a freakin Domestic will do any good in Rally

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
few questions:
1. why is it so low?
2. if that is the intake in the second picture, why is that so low too?
3. why did they make hte fog lights look like warts?

i know its rally and they apperance comes behind functionality, but the stock caliber isnt that bad for a hatch. they somehow destroyed it with this thing though. that is a damn good interior for a rally car though

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
This makes me want to projectile vomit

1 - 20 of 96 Posts