NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
my parents have a gx470 and that thing is kick ass as far as luxury inside goes, great reliable car, cant complain. Now the lx on the other hand, i just dont like how it looks.

·
Premium Member
7,520 Posts
Sequoia in drag. Just like the land cruiser in drag they used to sell. It will probably be fairly good at truck stuff seeing as it's a really short Tundra.

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Get me a Lexus with 3rd row seating, AWD, and hybrid technology like the Highlander and I'm sold. It doesn't get any more family friendly than that.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
This is a waste.

There is no reason for this. The only people that will drive it are fat politicians/business folks and rich soccer moms.

The premise behind the Land Cruiser is that it is an off-road people/stuff hauler. It does a great job both on and off road, but this is too extravagant. It is just like a H2, it will never see dirt other than peoples yards when the driver swerves because it is too big to handle.

I'm done venting.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,264 Posts
I don't know if I like it or not. I'm not overly impressed by the styling, liked the old one better.

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
hmm i wonder if they will be changing up the gx470, we have a 2005gx, i'd guess its time for them to change that as well.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Eh, I personally think the interior looks cheaper than it should given the price.

I'd still buy the new 5.7 Tundra over that.

·
Super Moderator
43,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Baja 500 Lexus LX 570

PRESS RELEASE said:
In a remarkable first for driver, team, vehicle and manufacturer, Joe Bacal and navigator Paul Williamsen took their freshly-built Cancer Treatment Centers of America JTGrey Racing Lexus LX 570 to a landmark maiden victory in the 41st annual Tecate SCORE Baja 500 early Sunday.

Their win in the Stock Full class* marks a world

1 - 20 of 130 Posts