NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Super Moderator
44,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
2012 Infiniti FX

2012 Infiniti FX Facelift
Infiniti has released photos of its refreshed 2012 FX ahead of its debut at this year’s Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance. The luxury crossover gets a revised front grille and front fascia design that clearly draws inspiration from the Essence concept. Other changes on the vehicle include newly-restyled 20-inch wheels (FX35 Deluxe Touring package), an updated instrument cluster and heated seats that come standard.

The 2012 FX will be available in several models: FX35 RWD, FX35 AWD, FX50 AWD and the previously mentioned FX Limited Edition.

Yup, still like it.

·
Super Moderator
44,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Infiniti Releases Photo of Vettel FX50
Infiniti promised last week that it would use the Frankfurt Motor Show to unveil a concept vehicle designed with input from Red Bull Racing Formula 1 driver Sebastian Vettel. Though we still don’t have any details on the car, Infiniti has released this photo of the concept, confirming the vehicle in question is, in fact, a tricked out FX crossover.

Changes applied to the car apparently consist of carbon-fiber mirrors, new wheels, a large rear wing, a new front lip, new side skirts, and a tweaked front fascia with LED running lights. There’s also, of course, a chrome Vettel badge on the crossover’s front fender.

·
Executive
162 Posts
I love every aspect of this car. THe sound, looks, ride, interior, quality ect
^ same here, the only thing I DON'T like is the MPG.

But still, with a car like that i can always overlook it :]

1 - 20 of 36 Posts