NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 417 Posts

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
That red rendering looks good IMO. Too bad it'll be a 4,000 lb porker by the time you add options, a driver, and mold the new look.

·
Super Moderator
44,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #34 (Edited)
370Z Details

370Z Details
>> Internal code name C53D
>> dramatically different front head lights (with use of LEDs)
>> expect around 333ps
>> will use the VQ37VHR
>> designed to meet stricter emission standards
>> Steering wheel will have the "Z" emblem on it
>> expect official announcement around November 08

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
great, more idiots are gonna buy this. none of my friends and I have any good things to say about the new Z's. they're good and all, but the majority of owners are f*ckin' jerks. I can't tell you how many times a Z has harassed on my crappy GT. It's like they HATE YOU for driving on the same road.
(no offense to those who own one and aren't jerks in their Z)

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Gas-n-Grease said:
great, more idiots are gonna buy this. none of my friends and I have any good things to say about the new Z's. they're good and all, but the majority of owners are f*ckin' jerks. I can't tell you how many times a Z has harassed on my crappy GT. It's like they HATE YOU for driving on the same road.

None taken :gap:

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Gas-n-Grease said:
I bet the one 350Z in my class in autocross :).

21 - 40 of 417 Posts