NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Looks like its gunna be sharper than the current bulky version. Good for weight reduction and better gas milage. Lets just hope the V8 produces some more power now.

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
The interior is a step up though imo.

·
Registered
143 Posts
interior is still econobox grade. could be in a cobolt. ford had BETTER step up the power and trash that pathetic 4.6L pronto if they want to compete with GM and dodge.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
lol id hate to see the current interior if you guys are saying thats a step up.

I havnt seen an interior look that bad since early 90s Hyundais.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
interior is still econobox grade. could be in a cobolt. ford had BETTER step up the power and trash that pathetic 4.6L pronto if they want to compete with GM and dodge.
I disagree with this.

Ford's 300 hp V8 powered cars are just as fast as Chrysler's ZOMGDZ 10 bazillion horsepower HEMI cars, simply because the Mustang weighs about 800 lbs less.

Chevy is the one that's going to be bringing the noise, but Chevy has always overpowered Ford in that department - where Ford has excelled (and why the Mustang survived while the Camaro died out) is in the total package - the Mustang has always been a bit smaller (parking, turning radius anyone?), easier to live with and user friendly than the Camaro.

Not to mention, in my personal experience, Mustangs are almost always more reliable than Camaros.

Doesn't take away the fact that the LS1 powered Camaro was the greatest muscle car of all time.

1 - 20 of 339 Posts