NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Looks like it has some of their Euro styling. Miles better looking than the current POS. Hope it drives better, too.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
whats with the clear plastic coverings on the wheels?

·
Registered
639 Posts
Ford Mondeo anyone? I gotta say, I am very excited. The Mondeo has been praised for many years in europe to be an exceptional car. Everything Ford Europe is exception! Now they got wise and started to send that Euro stuff here.

Ford Mondeo.^^

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Im really pulling for ford to make it through the recession. After the big 3 were criticized for flying private jets to congress, the second time for showed up in a escape hybrid and said thanks but no thanks we will make it on our own. I have like alot of what i have seen from ford lately. the fiesta, the new taurus, the raptor f150, the new fusion. If they lean out there line up and start rolling out fuel efficient cars and trucks I would like them to stay around.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Holy huge ass tail lights! lol I think it does look better then any of the taurus's that have been produced so far. I think they will sell pretty good because of the styling, and lets hope they keep the decent gas mileage.

·
Super Moderator
46,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SHO Is Back!
complete article & gallery
We don't have any details besides these shots of a dashboard emblazoned with a SHO trim level moniker. It's safe to guess the new "Super High Output" Taurus will have the same flavor of Ford's wicked Ecoboost technology as that found in its platform-mate, the Lincoln MKS AWD, which would mean the same rumored 350 HP and 350 lb-ft of torque.

SHO-nuff. :rimshot:

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
wtf is with that interior. No wonder no one wants to buy fords except for their trucks.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts