NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Super Moderator
46,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mazda (Europe) announces 3rd Special Edition RX-8 "Nemesis"

‘NEMESIS’ – THE THIRD SPECIAL EDITION MAZDA RX-8
Mazda is introducing a third special edition model of its Mazda RX-8 rotary powered four‑door sports coup

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
the rear seats or more bucketish...thats the only difference i can see...difference exhausts too, but the upgraded standard onces look better imo

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
sucks it only comes with the 4 port rotary (we get the 4 port in our auto, they get a choice of 5 speed or auto with the 4 port or 6 speed with the 6 port)

I hear the 6 port rotary (the one we get) is like a $50,000 sports car over there.

·
Super Moderator
46,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed M'z Tune

Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed M'z Tune
This fully customized version of the high-performance RX-8 boasts increased sports car appeal through modifications to raise comfort levels and driving feel. Mazda E&T has taken advantage of its long relationship with the base model to offer a tuner that makes driving safe and fun, both on and off the track. The Mazda RX-8 Mazdaspeed M'z Tune will make any owner proud.

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
i dont think Japan has the Mazdaspeed Rx8 to begin with. Supposedly, the MS Rx8 is supercharged with around 300hp. Guessing this one has some more aero parts...

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
SickCelica696 said:
so.. whats new

Looks like new bucket seats, a rear lip spoiler, and some uber sweet badging.

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
-drools over that spoiler-

yes thats new skirts, rear diffuser, front lip, and spoiler

that's actually the european domestic market spoiler option

the best spoiler is the racing beat one though

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
at this rate i'd doubt it... i heard the new 1.6 rotary isn't going to be ready in time so the new RX is going to launch with the current 1.3....sad stuff :wtc:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
Hmm something doesn't seem right. You can't let a car sit in the market for 6 years and not have anything change.

·
Daddy Daycare
20,305 Posts
Maybe a test mule with the current body? :shrugs:

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
GSBoek said:
Maybe a test mule with the current body? :shrugs:
Very well probable.

It could be a test bed for the 16x. Maybe thats an emissions reader hanging off the ass end of the car.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts