NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Everything looked good and Japanese'orgenic style tiil the front nose drooped down...

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
looks better than the current one, if you ask me. it also looks like a scaled down 6.
x2
Front bumper is the only thing that needs work.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I like it. It seems unlikely that we'll be seeing the 1.4L petrol and the diesels stateside, the 2.0L and the 2.3L engines will probably be sticking around for us. But I'll be looking forward to seeing how the proposed diet works out.

·
Super Moderator
44,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
http://www.egmcartech.com/2008/07/29/2010-mazda3-to-get-2009-mazda6-looks-mazdaspeed3-to-get-250-hp
Engine choices will come from Ford with petrol engines ranging from 1.4 to 2.0 liters and diesels ranging from 1.6 to 2.2 liters. As for you MPS fans, the new MazdaSpeed3 will get the 5-cylinder turbo from the Focus ST producing 250-hp. According to sources, the model will ditch its simple looks for a more aggressive design than the standard Mazda3.

Of course, fuel-efficieny will be a big part of the redesign. The next-generation Mazda3 will be lighter and is expected to use biodegradable materials.
lighter, greener and better looking. great.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts