The 2011 Regal: A Buick Bred On The Autobahn Sport Sedan Blends Sleek Design with European Road Manners for Great Driving
* A new midsize Buick sport sedan with a European-bred driving experience
* On sale in the second quarter of 2010
* Based on the award-winning Opel Insignia and available now as a Regal in China
* Modern, sleek design with great attention to detail and excellent build quality
* Efficient, four-cylinder/six-speed powertrain with 30 mpg (est.)
* Turbocharged model available in summer 2010
* Driver-selectable Interactive Drive Control System available in summer 2010
* Available rear-seat thorax air bags
* Standard 18-inch wheels, leather and heated front seats, XM Satellite Radio, Bluetooth and OnStar.
Admit it, it looks somewhat decent.